Starry Night Neo Putani All-in-One Diaper
Our Neo Putani diapers pack in superb absorbency and comfort for your little one's delicate skin in incredibly adorable newborn size.
• Newborn size diaper. Fits babies from 3 - 7 kgs approximately
• 4 side snap settings and 4 rise settings for the perfect fit to allow even the smallest of squishes to fit into it
• Trifold insert with total 10 layers of absorbency - 3 layers of organic cotton in 3 panels with an additional layer of hemp in the centre panel. One panel is topped with micro fleece to keep baby's bottom dry
• Buttery soft fabric on the inside keeps baby's skin dry and comfortable
• Tying loops in trifold makes it easy to be used for premie babies also
• Trimmer Shell with broader panel in front to minimize wing leak
• Trifold insert snaps on to the shell, keeps the absorbency in place,
• Faster drying time of trifold insert makes for no laundry headaches especially important in those first few months :)
Good one. I highly recommend it.
My sister bought this diaper for his baby. She had a good experience with it sso she suggested it for my baby. I too purchased it and waiting for arrival.
The Neo Putani diapees are really really good quality and very easy to use.It helps keeps the baby dry and comfortable for a long time.
Nice quality diapers
Love the quality and perfection with which each diaper is crafted.
Eye catching,excellent product
I used the Neo Putani tester on my Putani and fell in love with the trifold insert. The idea of a trifold for a newborn diaper is very welcoming because we need a lot of diaper changes in the initial few weeks obviously because newborns poop a lot. And the trifold dries within few hours.I have washed the trifold in the morning (on a day when the sun was not very generous) and have had it ready to use in the night. The very first time i used it in the day, it lasted for 4 hours (my baby is a medium wetter in the day time). So the 2nd time I used it at night. My baby being a light wetter at night I didn't use any booster and it lasted for10 hours and I removed it because I don't prefer to keep it longer. The super-soft microfleece layer makes sure that the baby's bum is always dry which is important for babies like mine who are sensitive to wetness. It can also be folded such that the organic cotton touches the baby's bum. The trifold has a snap button and a tie and it can be used for smaller babies(preemies or constitutionally small babies) without the outershell, making it a versatile option. With the NeoV3 insert i was having crumpling issues near the crotch. The trifold crumpled a lot less as compared to Neo V3 velour insert. And the absorbency of the organic cotton is as good as, if not better than velour. The trifold is trimmer than velour insert and I actually resized the diaper to a smaller rise setting. My baby was 4.5 months old and 4.5kgs when I tried the tester.She has a lean built.So neos still form a majority of my stash. And with the trifold now I think I can use it longer than I thought I could. The elastics of the neo shells are very gentle and I'd definitely like to hang on to them as long as possible before i build my AIO stash.The classy bumpadum prints that these Neo diapers come in are the icing on the cake.