Cover Diaper - Eden
- Cover diaper made of waterproof laminated fabric, fits from 5- 15 kg
- Wipe the cover/Air-dry and reuse with a fresh set of inserts/prefold/flats. If there is poop the cover needs to be washed
- Compatible with Prefolds, Duet standard two-part insert, Toddler insert, organic cotton insert, stay dry organic cotton insert, flats
For Cover Diaper with Insert option, pack contains Cover Diaper + One Stay Dry Organic Cotton Insert
- Long, foldable 100% unbleached organic cotton insert
- 7 layers of organic cotton + 1 layer of stay dry microfleece. Total 16 layers when folded in half
- Choose organic or stay-dry fabric to touch your baby's bottom
- Snaps at the back to attach the insert to the cover diaper/diaper shells
- Wash once before daytime use, 3 times before overnight usage
- This combination can be used for 3-4 hours and lasts overnight for 8-9 hours
I have been using bumpadum cover diapers for some months now and very satisfied with it. Their are quick to wear and can be air-dried to reuse. Quality is great. I have used these with the old 3 fold insert as well as the new stay dry long cotton insert. While the 3 fold insert worked like a charm and lasted 3-4 hours during day for my medium to heavy wetter, the new long cotton insert is my favourite now. It is so versatile..I can fold it in half or if using during a high wetting expected time of the day on my boy, I use extra fold towards the front. It lasts 4 hours easily. It's very trim and drying takes lesser time as well. And it is so soft. I ordered another one then..very happy with it. Bumpadum is doing such a great job...they keep introducing better and better products and each of them is a gem! Highly recommend this brand to all my friends now!
Cover diaper shells are perfect for daytime usage. My baby girl is 8 months old and weighs about 7.8 kg. I have purchased just the shell and teamed it with stay dry organic cotton inserts. It's super trim on my baby and lasts about 3 hours during the daytime. Vyshvyka is such a beautiful and classy print. I was eager to have my baby wear it. Super happy to own it!
We have the Llama Drama print in the cover and though its predominantly pink, we love it on our boy ! The size seems a bit snug, and he is just 9 kilos yet, but that could be because we like to wear the cover loose. The snaps are sturdy yet easy to use, and overall is light and easy to maintain.
Totally fell in love with covers. Easy to clean and use with inserts again. Very helpful in monsoon days.
Easy to use.
Economical & trim.
Please stock warm blankie in this print.
Cover diaper shells are perfect for daytime usage. Super trim on the baby and awesome options for the prints. Vyshvyka is such a beautiful and classy print. I was eager to have my baby wear it. Super happy to own it!
Prints are good.. quality excellent
. The only con is that at times elastic Marks take long time to fade. May be a minky covering would help.