Cover Diaper - Lapland
- Cover diaper made of waterproof laminated fabric, fits from 5- 15 kg
- Wipe the cover/Air-dry and reuse with a fresh set of inserts/prefold/flats. If there is poop the cover needs to be washed
- Compatible with Prefolds, Duet standard two-part insert, Toddler insert, organic cotton insert, stay dry organic cotton insert, flats
For Cover Diaper with Insert option, pack contains Cover Diaper + One Stay Dry Organic Cotton Insert
- Long, foldable 100% unbleached organic cotton insert
- 7 layers of organic cotton + 1 layer of stay dry microfleece. Total 16 layers when folded in half
- Choose organic or stay-dry fabric to touch your baby's bottom
- Snaps at the back to attach the insert to the cover diaper/diaper shells
- Wash once before daytime use, 3 times before overnight usage
- This combination can be used for 3-4 hours and lasts overnight for 8-9 hours
These are perfect for my little one. Perfect for the monsoon as they dry quick. Perfect as it easy to clean. Perfect as I haven't had any issue of leak!
Iam very happy with the diaper absorbency n all except the shell elastic being directly over the baby's skin, I see the elastic rash in morning
I feel the cover diaper more easy to use. It dries faster. The fit is good and design is also awesome
Absolutely super cover diaper..i like the prints and colors.. I'm using stay dry insert it takes more time to dry.. It works well,no rashes and little bit heavy on my baby body..
I have used it for a week the cover is good but too trim i think can make it little bit wider. The designs, i love it. No leakage when fit perfectly. Please add trifold insert as an option. I like to try it. Now i got stray dry insert it takes more time to dry.
Awesome print gives a classy look. Quality is too good and stays dry for whole night. The only drawback is leakage otherwise itz gud.
I have been using bumpadum cover diapers for some months now and very satisfied with it. Their are quick to wear and can be air-dried to reuse. Quality is great. I have used these with the old 3 fold insert as well as the new stay dry long cotton insert. While the 3 fold insert worked like a charm and lasted 3-4 hours during day for my medium to heavy wetter, the new long cotton insert is my favourite now. It is so versatile..I can fold it in half or if using during a high wetting expected time of the day on my boy, I use extra fold towards the front. It lasts 4 hours easily. It's very trim and drying takes lesser time as well. And it is so soft. I ordered another one then..very happy with it. Bumpadum is doing such a great job...they keep introducing better and better products and each of them is a gem! Highly recommend this brand to all my friends now!