Cover Diaper - Lumina
- Cover diaper made of waterproof laminated fabric, fits from 5- 15 kg
- Wipe the cover/Air-dry and reuse with a fresh set of inserts/prefold/flats. If there is poop the cover needs to be washed
- Compatible with Prefolds, Duet standard two-part insert, Toddler insert, organic cotton insert, stay dry organic cotton insert, flats
For Cover Diaper with Prefold option, pack contains Cover Diaper + One Stay Dry Prefold
- 100% unbleached organic cotton prefolds with 3 panels
- 4x4x4 layers in the side x centre x side panels. Total 12 layers of absorbency when padfolded
- Stay-dry microfleece lining on one side panel, allowing you to choose an organic or stay-dry fabric to touch your baby's bottom
- Snaps at the back to attach the prefold to the cover diaper/ diaper shells
- These prefolds DO NOT come with a tie.
- Wash once before daytime use, 3 times before overnight usage
- Size: 31 cm x 38 cm. Expect some shrinkage after washing
- This combination can be used for 3-4 hours and lasts overnight for 10-12 hours with a hemp booster if required.
Cover diapers leak from sides within 1-2 hrs.
Rather better to go for duet diapers that stays overnight.
Only good thing about it is cotton prefold which dries quickly nd gives overnight absorbency if used with duet diaper shell.
I was satisfied and my baby was comfortable with bumpardum.. planning to order more... customer service is excellent...
As it is cover it is economical purchased 1 preloved for trail and after trying i found best cause of prefold method this dries way faster so made my account on bumpadum to increase my stash
The prints are so cute!
I have cover diaper for trial purpose.
Great for day time!
Though for the night use, i haven't been able to achieve the desired results..
I am still on the trial and error settings for night time diapering with different inserts.
Have ordered some more stash of duet diapers and waiting eagerly for the same!
In love with the prints!!!😍😍
Don't know why I have become an big fan to cover than duet or Aviva ....for me cover with perfolds make the best diaper for my little one I already own 10 covers in all my fav prints still want to buy more 😍
The prints are awesome. Quality is good, baby is comfortable. The only disadvantage I found is that the prefold takes long time to dry.
Super and trim. Not bulky at all.