Duet Night Diapers for Very Heavy Wetters - Starburst
- Regular price
- Rs. 689.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Rs. 689.00
- Unit price
Free-size waterproof reusable diaper
High absorbency soaker lasts 12 hours at night WITHOUT BOOSTER
Size adjustable from 5-17 kgs using 4 length settings and 5 waist settings
Side snaps help:
- Prevent diaper from slipping down
- Keep front free of confusing snaps
- Give a neat look
- Give a trim fit
No stuffing needed:
- 4Night prefold is super absorbent and does not need extra booster
- Easier cleaning even in case of poop
How to use:
- Adjust diaper length to appropriate size for the baby. Look at flyer for more info
- Fold and snap 4Night prefold to the shell
- Fit diaper on to baby
What makes the diaper truly one-size:
Rise setting snaps help in adjusting the diaper length as per baby’s body structure which changes with growth. Body structure of a younger infant is very different from that of a toddler.
What you get:
- When you select with 4Night prefold option, you get 1 waterproof outer shell and 1 4Night prefold.
- When you select No insert option, you get 1 waterproof outer shell
Please refer to detailed wash routine in the below tab
4 Stars - Good
The best cloth diaper night timeusefull
The materials used are extremely baby friendly. Not once has my baby had a rash. The colours and patterns are also cute and unique.
The duet pro works quite well as the prefold is highly absorbent and stats overnight mostly..however on some days the shell becomes wet within few hours as it is not very thick/absorbent..the shell dries fast due to this..will try with hemp booster as mine is a heavy wetter.
Thanks for sharing your review, we are so glad to know that you like the performance of 4Night prefold :) As you have rightly mentioned, the Duet shell does not have absorbency of its own and its a waterproof shell. We will be happy to do a fit check for you to rule out any fit issues before you decide to use hemp booster additionally. Kindly DM us fit pictures showing entire lower half of baby's body from navel level to feet and your baby's age and weight so that we can help you better :)
The duet diapers have very soft elastic, which is an absolute must for night time diapering. Just add a hemp booster, and it will easily last 10-11 hrs for a medium to heavy wetter.
It is very absorbent but no matter how much we tried (followed everything mentioned in the video), if my daughter peed when she was on her side/stomach it would leak out. She weighs 8kgs. It also looks and felt a little bulky on her. Don't know/think it caused her any discomfort though. But, it is very easy to clean and use and a good alternative to disposable diapers when you are stepping out for a short while.
Hi Mridula, thank you for sharing your feedback.
Kindly help us with the below details so that we can help you prevent leaks whether the baby is on her side or back.
1. Fit pictures of when the diaper is on your baby. Ensure that the crotch and thigh areas are clearly visible. There should be at least one pic from above showing the lower half of the baby clearly from navel till feet
2. Your baby's weight and age
3. How long the diaper is lasting before leaking
4. Which detergent is being used to wash the diaper
We will be able to help you better after you share this information.